The Corporate & Continuing Education Center develops and delivers employee training programs to keep your organization competitive and profitable in a changing world. We provide a wide range of high quality training solutions for businesses, non-profits, and government agencies throughout the region. View our training sites >
- We listen carefully, ask questions, and work with you to understand your training needs
- We recommend training programs that are right for your organization or work with you to design a customized solution
- We match your business need with a qualified trainer with real-world industry experience
- We deliver training that produces the results you expect, at your location or ours
- We make it easy. Let us do the work!
Professional development is important for employee retention and is crucial to the success of your business. Investing in your employees now will save you time and money in the future. You’ll see the results in your employees in the form of better teamwork and employee morale, improved efficiency and productivity, quality service to your customers - and a better bottom line.
Business sectors served:
Boeing, Esterline - Korry, Fluke, Terex, Spectralux, TECT Aerospace, Safron - Labinal, Senior Aerospace AMT, ABW, Onamac, Jamco, Monogram, Cascade Coffee, Charlie's Produce, Port of Everett, Radia, SeaCast, Teague, Tulalip Resort Casino, and many other businesses and organizations.
Advanced training options
Apply certificates and industry training to a bachelor's degree with our BAM program.
Contact us to learn more
Contact Ray Kubista, Executive Director of Regional Training, at email@example.com or 425-267-0162 to learn how we can provide you with the training that you need and maybe even connect you with funding to make it easier.