Applying to Running Start is as Simple as 1-2-3!
- Discuss Running Start with your high school counselor and parent/guardian before deciding whether to apply.
- Attend and/or watch a Running Start Information Session.
2. Take the placement test. Students have the choice of either taking the Asset or the Compass
- the test fee ($30) must be paid prior to testing. If you need help with the testing fee, please contact the Financial Referral Center.
- all three parts (Reading, Writing, and Math) must be taken
- Placement into English 101 is strongly recommended, data shows students are more successful when they place into English 101
Submit the following items to the Enrollment Services office:
- signed application
- test scores
Then you Wait! You will get an admissions email explaining your next steps which include:
- Mandatory Online Orientation
- Running Start Orientation
- Mandatory Entry Advising. Go to the Counseling, Advising and Career Center page for their hours.
- Running Start Enrollment Verification Form
Application can be submitted to:
Everett Community College
Running Start Program
2000 Tower St
Everett, WA 98201
Fax: (425) 388-9173
Quarterly Application Priority Dates
Applications submitted by the dates below will be given priority for processing and registration.
- Fall – May 1
- Winter – November 1
- Spring – February 1