About our Cosmetology Program
The 1730-hour Cosmetology program is made up of three subdivisions: hair care, skin care and nail care services. Everett Community College's requirement for licensing is 1730 credited clock hours, and passing all the required classes. The curriculum meets the requirements for both theory and practical applications, and prepares the prospective cosmetologist to take the Washington State licensing examinations. Students can pursue a certificate or ATA degree in the Cosmetology program.
Check out our program offerings!
- School of Cosmetology Brochure - Click Here!
- En Español - Haga clic aquí
- Full-Time - Click here to learn more!
- Flex Schedule - Click here to learn more!
- Sno-Isle / Running Start Programs - Click here to learn more!
- Instructor Training
- Programa En Español - Click here to learn more!
- Now Offering Hybrid Classes!!
The Cosmetology Faculty and Staff Promise You…
An exciting, structured, quality and state of the art educational experience. We respect individual creativity, promote professional standards, and guide all students to succeed in their educational training. We offer the latest professional information on industry trends, techniques, and tools.
Our students graduate with the knowledge and understanding of the employable skills of respect, honesty, effective communication, time management, and the desire to be life long learners.