Everett Community College has a variety of living options for students to choose from. Students can gain extra English practice when living with a homestay family; learn valuable communication and social skills with a roommate in an on campus apartment; or experience self-reliance and money management skills while living in an apartment off campus. Students get to choose their own American experience.
Top five reasons to stay in student housing:
- Safety & Support. 24 hour campus security and on-site staff available to assist you.
- Be a part of a global community and make life-long friends.
- Individual and flexible leases. No need to search for a roommate to help cover rent.
- One bill covers everything. All utilities are included and every apartment is fully furnished.
- Steps away from classes, activities, transit, and fitness center. No more fighting for a parking spot!
Many international students choose a homestay as they are getting started. Students learn about the area, bus routes and find out about activities and events through their host families. After a while students may choose to live independently. Everett Community College works with two different homestay companies (services, pricing, meals, airport pick and other details will vary with each company):
For more information about getting settled in the US (transportation, banking, etc) read the Useful Information and Resources for International Students.
Off Campus Apartments
Everett Community College is centrally located; there are many different apartment choices for students within the community. These properties are not owned by or affiliated with Everett Community College. Prices may vary, please contact the apartment complex directly.