The SummerSmart program allows students under the age of 18 to take any of the variety of EvCC college courses during the Summer quarter!
How to Get Started
- Apply for admissions online.
- Indicate “SummerSmart” in the Program of Study field.
- Take the Placement Test.
- Complete the Online Orientation.
- Locate the class you are interested in on our Class Schedule. Click on "Summer Quarter" then the class you are interested in taking. Contact the instructor to obtain permission to take the class. Instructor information can be found on our online directory.
- With instructor permission register for the class at the Enrollment Services Office using a registration form found in the Enrollment Services lobby, Parks Student Union 2nd floor.
For additional resources check out our High School Programs webpage!
Please note: Each quarter the college sends student grades to the corresponding high schools.