Everett Community is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Accreditation of an institution of higher education by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities indicates that it meets or exceeds criteria for the assessment of institutional quality evaluated through a peer review process. An accredited college or university is one which has available the necessary resources to achieve its stated purposes through appropriate educational programs, is substantially doing so, and gives reasonable evidence that it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Institutional integrity is also addressed through accreditation.
Accreditation by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities is not partial but applies to the institution as a whole. As such, it is not a guarantee of every course or program offered, or the competence of individual graduates. Rather, it provides reasonable assurance about the quality of opportunities available to students who attend the institution.
Inquiries regarding an institution’s accredited status by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities should be directed to the administrative staff of the institution. Individuals may also contact:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
8060 165th Avenue N.E., Suite 100
Redmond, WA 98052 (425) 558‐4224 www.nwccu.org
The following reports document EvCC's accreditation process since the year 2000:
- Accreditation - 2016 NWCCU Acceptance Special Report Recommendation 4
- Accreditation - 2016 EvCC Special Report Recommendation 4
- Accreditation - 2014 NWCCU Acceptance Ad Hoc Report Recommendation 3
- Accreditation - 2014 EvCC Ad Hoc Report Recommendation 3
- Accreditation - 2013 Year Three NWCCU Accreditation Letter
- Accreditation - 2013 NWCCU Commendations and Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2013 EvCC Year Three Report and Response to Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2011 NWCCU Response to 2011 EvCC Year One Report
- Accreditation - 2011 EvCC Year One Report and Response to Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2010 NWCCU Commendations & Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2010 NWCCU Report
- Accreditation - 2010 EvCC Self Study
- Accreditation - 2010 EvCC Appendix
- Accreditation - 2008 NWCCU Report
- Accreditation - 2000 EvCC Self-Study
The Everett Community College Registered Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing , 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, phone: 404-975-5000.
The Everett Community College Medical Assisting Certificate Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org ) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite 158, Clearwater, FL, 33763, phone: 727-210-2350.
The Everett Community College College in the High School program is accredited y the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships , PO Box 578, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, phone: 919-593-5205.
The Everett Community College Corporate & Continuing Education Center is approved by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) to offer academic clock hours and complies with the Continuing Education Program Approval Standards. Additionally, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are also available.